City Code Enforcement Weed Complaint

Leave This Blank:

The following is a complaint form for Code Enforcement Weed complaints within the City limits.

Yellowstone County does not have any regulation pertaining to the height of grass or weeds.

*Do not use this form to report a complaint about a parking ticket.

* indicates required fields.