Councilmembers serve four-year terms and are limited to two consecutive terms. Members must reside within the Ward from which they are elected and must be qualified voters of the City of Billings.
Council meetings return to Council Chambers! Effective July 1, 2021 Hybrid City Council Meetings will no longer exist and all City Council Meetings will be held in-person in the Council Chambers, 2nd Floor of City Hall, 220 N. 27th Street.
- Review the Agenda Packet on the City’s website at: City Council Agendas-Minutes
- View the meeting:
- On Community 7 TV - Channel 7 or Channel 507 – Spectrum Cable. (On evenings when there is a conflict with School District No. 2 Board meetings, the City Council meeting will be broadcast on Channel 8 - Spectrum Cable.)
- Online at www.comm7tv.com and click on the “Watch Live” icon. Community 7 also has links to their Facebook page and YouTube channel.
- Watch Live click on "Watch Meetings Online"
Citizens may submit public comment via the following methods:
- Mail: City Clerk, P.O. Box 1178, Billings, MT 59103
- Email Council
- Emails received after 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting, may be posted on the Council's webpage the following day for public viewing.
- Attend the meeting in person.
Please contact Denise Bohlman, City Clerk, at 406.657.8210 or via Email, with any questions.