Under the direction of the IT Manager, the eight members of the Application Development Team develop, support, and maintain mission critical enterprise applications throughout the organization. The team provides project management, integration services, and daily support of major system vendor applications. In addition, the team also develops, services, and supports other departmental needs, including relational database and web development.
Below is an overview of the applications being supported by the dedicated staff members of the Application Development Team:
- Public Safety Application support for CAD, Incident Tracking; Police, Fire, Sheriff, and Jail Records Management; CAD mapping, Records Management, SI3000 mug shots and lineups software support, Court, Mobile Data Units, and 24/7 on-call support
- Business centric applications such as Budget, Taxes, Financial Accounting, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Receipts, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Utility Billing, Building Permits, Planning, Code Enforcement, Business License, Land Management, Fleet Management, Parking Tickets, and Registered Bonds
- Network Application Support for Document Management System, Click 2 Gov, Naviline, Meter Reading Devices, Parking Enforcement Devices, Payment Scanners, Receipt Printers, System Printers, and Public Safety Mobile Data Applications
- Midrange Power System (i5) support including system backup routines, system resource management, application updates, operating system updates, and overall system maintenance
- Disaster / Recovery Planning for Midrange Power Systems and the mission critical applications dependent on these systems being available 24/7