Billings Municipal Court Record Request

To request a court record from the Billings Municipal Court, please fill out and submit the public record request form below:
 Public Record Request
Information in regards to Public Records in Montana:
Public Records in Montana

Court records requests may be submitted via the following email address or it may be mailed or hand delivered to the court.
The Billings City Attorney's Office handles
public records requests pertaining only to criminal and legal matters.  

The City Clerks Office handles public records requests pertaining only to City record/documents and City Council actions.