The Human Resource Department provides programs, consultation, information, and options that support and empower managers in the City of Billings.
Human Resources also works with managers, supervisors, elected officials, and other City employees on a wide variety of employment related issues.
- Administration of benefits, employee orientations, and payroll
- Compliance with State and Federal employment laws
- Creation and maintenance of employee records
- Interpretation and enforcement of collective bargaining agreements
- Labor negotiations
- Maintenance of classification and compensation plan
- Policy development, interpretation, and administration
- Recruitment and selection of employees
- Training and development
- Workers compensation and risk management
**for individual Human Resources employee responsibilities go to "Contact Us" and click on the employee name.