Garbage/ Yard Waste Service

To start or stop collection services, request a green barrel or temporary container, to report a concern, or to make any other inquiries, call the Solid Waste Division at (406) 657-8260.

Yard Waste is collected starting the first full week of April and through the last full week of November.

Learn more about Holiday closures, and guidelines on our webpage.

Find your route collection day on the map.

Show All Answers

1. Water or Sewer Service Emergency
2. Garbage/ Yard Waste Service
3. Landfill Hours/ Directions
4. What should I do with unused medication?
5. Call before you dig/ locate requests
6. Utility Account Services & Payments
7. How to File an Arterial Fee Reduction Petition