HOME-ARP: American Rescue Plan
HOME-ARP Service Provider Survey
The City of Billings created a survey to gather information from local organizations to assess needs and service gaps. Surveys must be completed by Monday, November 14th. Submit only one survey per organization to avoid duplication of data. An assessment report will be drafted and available on this website when completed. The assessment report will allow the City to prioritize a coordinated response to address the issues of homelessness and housing instability within our community.
Download Paper Survey: HOME-ARP Service Provider Survey
Online Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HOME-ARP_Billings
HOME-ARP funds may be used for individuals or families from the qualifying populations:
- At-risk of homelessness
- Fleeing or attempting to flee domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking;
- Other populations where providing assistance would prevent the family’s homelessness or would Serve those with the greatest risk of housing instability; and
- Veterans and families that include a veteran family member that meet one of the preceding criteria.
HOME-ARP funds can be used for the following activities:
- Production or preservation of affordable housing;
- Tenant-based rental assistance;
- Supportive services, including homeless prevention services and housing counseling; and
- The purchase or development of non- congregate shelter for individuals and families experiencing homelessness.