Submitting an Application

All new permanent signs need to submit an application for approval to the Planning Division. Existing signs may be maintained and sign faces may be changed without a permit from the Planning Division. Contact the Planning Division for compliance information, 2825 3rd Avenue North, 4th Floor, Billings, MT.

APPLY ONLINE: Vendors with a current business license may have the convenience of viewing permits, applying for permits online and paying fees with a credit card.  Create an Account and Begin Using this Service.