Complaint Form

How to File a Complaint

To file a complaint, fill out a residential and commercial property complaint form, or call our office at (406) 237-6146 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Please leave a detailed message with specific address and complaint/concern.

You may also email a concern to our Code Enforcement Team:  Marshall Glunt, Clayton GudmundsonTodd Morgan, Tanya PuntChris Simpson or Trina Adams.

Do not use this form to report a complaint about parking tickets. Please use this form

Do not use this form to report a junk vehicle on the street.  Please use this form or call Crime Prevention Center at (406) 247-8590. 

Do not use this form to report Noise concerns.  Please call Billings Police Department at (406) 657-8200.