Pioneer Park Task Force
The Pioneer Park Task Force was created in the early 1990s to address the problems of the encroaching Medical Corridor into their community. When the medical community and neighborhood established themselves, the task force evolved into a resource for civic/community communication and many projects were completed. The task force was revived after an inactive period and has since added a private neighborhood website for instant communication to connected neighbors, revised its name and boundaries and now produces a quarterly neighborhood newsletter.
The purpose of the task force will be to collectively work for neighborhood improvement, promote neighborhood communication, spirit and pride, foster social interaction within the neighborhood and provide a forum for city neighborhood interaction.
- Meeting Schedule: QUARTERLY JANUARY, APRIL, JULY & OCTOBER
- Meeting month date/time: Third Tuesday at 6:30 p.m
- Meeting location: Black Dog/Harper & Madison
Task Force Officers
- * Chairperson - Anna O'Donnell
* Vice Chair - Tamara Roche
* Secretary - Kathy Keepers