Rimrock Neighborhoods Task Force
The Rimrock Neighborhoods Task Force was recently created in order to provide a forum for the concerns of residents living in the Rimrock areas.
The Rimrock Neighborhoods Task Force is an organized group of concerned neighbors coming together to create a forum to learn and be heard on the issues that are unique to the Rimrock area including, but not limited to, transportation, aesthetics and the environment, safety, recreation, zoning and land use planning.
- Quarterly meetings are the third Wednesday of January, April, July, and October annually
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Mayflower Congregational Church @ 2940 Poly Drive
- Please contact the Chairperson, Richard King, for meeting information or to be put on the mailing list.
- Chairman -
- Vice Chair - Stephanie Fofonoff
- Secretary/Treasurer -Alice Lahren
- Representatives at large - Howard Evans & Tom Yampradit
Quarterly Agendas and Minutes