Heights Task Force
The Heights Community Task Force was created in the early 1990s in order to provide a forum for local concerns and issues. The task force is known for consistently setting and meeting their established goals. Visit us on Facebook.
The Purpose of this task force shall be to improve the quality of life and promote community spirit through the improvement of the Heights area, the planning of new developments, the upgrading of housing and streets, and the development of public infrastructure and facilities.
- By Laws
- Fourth Tuesday of each Month
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm
- Adult Resource Alliance Heights, 935 Lake Elmo
- Please contact the Chairperson for meeting information or to be put on the mailing list.
- Visit us on the web at:http://ci.billings.mt.us/heights or www.facebook.com/HeightsTask Force
- Chairperson - Ming Cabrera
- First Vice Chairperson -
- Second Vice Chairperson - Ed Arnold
- Secretary - Pam Ellis
Monthly Agendas & Minutes
- January 2020 Agenda July 2020 Agenda July 2021 Minutes
- January 2020 Minutes August 2021 Agenda
- February 2020 Agenda August 2021 Minutes
- February 2020 Minutes September 2021 Agenda September 2021 Minutes October 2021 Agenda October 2021 Minutes
November 2021 Agenda
Heights Neighborhood Plan Cherry Creek Pre App INVITE
Letter to Council/Parks Spending Plan
Heights Park Survey