Station Six

1601 St. Andrews Dr, Billings, MT 59105


Station 6

Station 6 serves the north-east community known as the Billings Heights. Station 6 houses an engine and brush truck, to quickly respond to EMS, building fires, and grass fire calls. Station 6 was built originally at 760 Lake Elmo Drive, and in 1987 Billings expanded by over 5 square miles in the Heights, moving the station north to it's current address. Station 6's engine company responds to an average of over 2,000 calls each year in the Heights, and is dispatched over an average of over 3,000 times to assist other engine companies in the city. (2018-2020 calls for service averages)