Non-Investigated Crash Reporting

Non-injury accidents that are not investigated by law enforcement may be reported to the Montana Highway Patrol using the form found at the following link: 

Online Reporting | City of Billings, MT - Official Website (

Non-investigated accidents that occurred in Billings and meet certain criteria can be submitted online through the Billings Police Department online report system. Billings Police Department will submit the report to the Montana Highway Patrol on your behalf.