Downtown Businesses: Learn more about low cost Billings-branded racks available to you!
Providing safe and convenient bicycle parking is important and frequently overlooked. We encourage both short and long term
bicycle parking to ensure places to park for people who arrive by bike. Bicycle parking provides additional
parking and reduces the number of bicycles locked to signs, railings, trees and other furniture.
Bicycle Parking Guidelines
Designed to advise consistent bicycle parking. Our guidelines cover short term, long term and
right-of-way bicycle parking. Click here to download our guidelines
and see them in higher resolution.
Other Quick Information
Long Term bicycle Parking
- On site or no more than 300 feet from site
- In a secure location, such as:
- A locked room
- Within 100 feet of attendant or guard
- A fenced area with locked gate
- An area monitored by security camera
- An area visible by employees